Accounts Clerk - Worcestershire
My well established client, is now looking for a Accounts Clerk to join their accounts team to support their continued growth.
The role will provide support with the management accounts process and the production of monthly analytical reports, including variance analysis.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the delivery of month end accounts including variance analysis
- General ledger to Trial Balance
- Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Fixed Assets register
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Produce budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Cash Book
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified by Experience / AAT qualified (2 years+ experience in a finance department)
- Excel skills at intermediate to advanced level
- Experience of using Sage Line 50 is desirable
- Due to location you need to be able to drive and own a car
- Positive and flexible work attitude
- Team player but all able to work on own Initiative
My client offers a positive working environment, and hours of business are Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5pm. 23 days holiday initial which increases after length of service.
Salary is up to £25k and my client is looking to move swiftly for the right person.
Please call or send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks