This an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to be part of a commercial market leading organisation manufacturing organisation based in Worcestershire. You will be responsible for US GAAP, multi-currency reporting and day to day management of a small team.
Job title: Financial Controller
Contract length: 3 months temporary ongoing
Contract hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week
Rate: £300-£400 per day LTD
Please note, ideally you will be a qualified finance professional either ACA, ACCA or CIMA. The contract is due to start next week for 3 months in duration.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Controller post:
- Responsible for the month end processes and reporting, integrity of the balance sheet, balance sheet reconciliations and all GL journals
- Yearend processing; managing the year end audit, statutory accounts and corporation tax
- Managing a team of 4 qualified and part qualified, organising their workload and ensuring a motivated and hardworking team
- Cash management working with corporate
- Responsible for corporate tax payments
- Reviewing VAT and intrastat returns
Key Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- US GAAP - not essential
- Strong experience of month end reporting and processing
- Ideally ACA qualified or ACCA / CIMA
- Pro-active and positive approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- High level of analytically skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2540.