Business Development Manager - Special Purpose Machinery
A Business Development Manager with experience of selling bespoke special purpose machinery and standard parts for machine builders is required for a manufacturer of pneumatic systems and bespoke automated production equipment.
Location: Home based covering between Birmingham and London. The preferred candidate can live anywhere between these two Cities.
Salary between £50K and £55K + commission (OTE c£90K) uncapped
The role of Business Development Manager will include:
- Identify key customers such as system integrators and manufacturers involved in metal forming.
- Provide a consultative approach understanding the customer's requirement to provide them with a bespoke machine to meet their needs.
- Sell a range of products used in the manufacture of special purpose machinery such as pneumatics, hydraulics and control systems.
The suitable candidate for Business Development Manager will need to possess the following experience:
- Solution based sales engineer with experience of selling technical products such as pneumatics, grippers, standard machine parts, robotics or special purpose machinery.
- Some knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics is highly desirable
- Technical qualification is engineering is essential.
If you have the suitable experience required for this position of Business Development Manager then please click on the link to apply. In return for your experience we can offer a comprehensive package with excellent benefits working for a global manufacturer of automated machinery.