An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vehicle Fitter to work for a market leading company. Benefits include pay reviews at 3 and then 6 months, onsite parking and working on a wide range of fascinating vehicles.
THE JOB ROLE
- You must be able to adapt to various job tasks, eg. General bodywork removal and refit, upgraded glass fitment, removal and refitting of interior trims, light mechanical work and general modifications to original vehicle build.
- General understanding of electrical systems and light mechanical knowledge is essential
- City and Guilds or equivalent qualification advantageous
- Previous experience in mechanical, woodwork, metalwork, fibreglass and filling would be a bonus
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Please only apply if you have previous experience of working as a vehicle fitter or similar line of work
- Security clearance will be required
- Contract positions are also available
- This position is paying £11.56 to begin with
- The hours of work are 0800 - 1700 Monday to Thursday and 1400 Fridays.