Post Valuation Expert
Purplebricks has a unique opportunity for candidates to join a brand-new department as a Post Valuation Expert within our Head Office in Solihull. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a basic starting salary of £19,000 with an OTE of £26,000.
We are Purplebricks, the world's fastest growing estate agency. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts customers in control of their sale. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe. Everything we do is for our customers and we recruit the best people (like you!) so we can keep developing our service. We charge one fair fixed fee, savings customers thousands of pounds in "commisery" every day.
As our Post Valuation Expert, you will be working in a busy and vibrant team, contacting our customers by phone and email in order to follow up valuations and convert these to instructions. You will also provide our customers with on-going support and guidance, answering any questions or queries they may have about our service. You will be a great listener, able to respond well to feedback as well as an effective communicator both verbally and written. The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in our business with lots of opportunities for progression.
What are the responsibilities of a Post Valuation Expert?
- Assist and facilitate with any of our vendor's needs
- Responsibly cultivate meaningful inter-personal relationships with both vendors and other employees
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls
- To track and follow up on valuation appointments
- To liaise with LPEs regarding booking appointments to take instructions
- To build future client base through strong relationship management exceeding customer expectations
- To use our in-house software systems whilst engaging in client support calls
- To gain crucial feedback and trends in order to help improve the performance of our local property experts
- Manage email queries alongside both outbound and inbound calls in order to maximize efficiency and speed of resolution for our customers
- Develop knowledge of your clients, gain an understanding of their needs and ensure services are being fully utilized in order to fulfil their requirements
- To exceed monthly performance targets by maximizing business opportunities across a range of customer channels
- Cross-sell and up-sell the full range of Purplebricks services
What do we look for in a Post Valuation Expert?
- Estate Agency or Property related experience is preferred but not essential
- A strong background in a customer service or sales environment
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- An exceptional work ethic with a positive attitude
- The ability to effectively cross sell on services and products
- A strong communicator with a professional telephone and email manner
- The ability to thrive within a target driven environment
- An extremely organised individual, able to prioritise your own workload
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- A keen desire to succeed and make a real difference
We offer our Post Valuation Expert a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus and commission package
- 25 day's holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub) available after 3 months' service
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
We're a growing entrepreneurial brand offering talented property professionals the opportunity to be part of something really special that is revolutionising an industry and giving our people a once in a lifetime opportunity. Come over to the Purple side!
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the world's fastest growing estate agency as our Post Valuation Expert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960520245