Contract Manager - Clinical
Guiding the sourcing process for the contract category assigned
Manage supplier relationships ensuring best in class value and service
An organisation committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through leveraging purchasing power. An innovative provider of spend management solutions specialising in Health care, this organisation is at the absolute forefront of procurement for the Health care sector in the UK.
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contract Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Internal Stakeholder Engagement
- Group Collaboration
- Understanding or aptitude to learn the product categories assigned
- Full and light touch OJEU experience
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to create or interpret potentially complex financial models.
- Must possess an understanding of negotiation strategies and tactics
- In-depth understanding of contract term and condition provisions
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and presentation skills are required.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products
To work in a modern, faced paced procurement environment. A performance and value driven team if you are results driven and have extremely good stakeholder engagement skills then you will enjoy your time here.
A competitive salary with market leading benefits package.
Ideal and central location with great travel links.
Internal progression. Average promotion time is circa 12 months.