Systems Engineer - Integration - £3096 p/h
Systems Engineer – Integration - £30.96 p/h
As a Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Integration Engineer working for a leading automotive company based Whitley you will responsible for the delivery of the key elements of associated test rigs and prototype vehicles.
- Design & delivery of prototype specific functionality to enable the Job#1 intent system to be tested against test & development plans.
- Associated toolset skills to include some or all of the following:
- ETAS toolsets
- VECTOR toolsets
- Mathworks (Matlab) toolsets
- CAPL Script - C++ code - Automation (Python, VB)"
- Valid UK driving licence
- Educated to degree level in related engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- Prototype rig & vehicle design, delivery & maintenance (experience in use of vehicle diagnostics, including identification and resolution of faults)
- Project management experience (project planning and control, customer liaison, change control, risk / issue management, supplier interaction, RFQ development)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960522658