Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of a fast growing organisation based in West Bromwich.
The successful candidate will join an organisation which is constantly evolving and will therefore see their role grow and develop as time goes on.
Examples of key duties will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and completion of year end
- Working with the auditors as required
- Consolidation of accounts across the group
- Accounting for intercompany transactions
- Ensuring a robust control environment and implementing new controls as required
- Recognising and implementing process improvements
- No professional qualifications are required and we will accept applicants who are still studying, although previous experience is required
- Personality is paramount for our client in this position, so if you are a hard working and personable character who likes to challenge process and think outside the box, then we would love to hear from you
- Due to the nature of the business, adaptability is key
- Practice experience would be beneficial but is not essential
Please apply for this role online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for Luke Grant or Pippa Davis for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.