Restaurant & Bars Manager
Role: Restaurant & Bars Manager
Salary: up to £28,000
We are recruiting for a highly experienced Restaurant & Bars Manager who has solid experience of managing large teams, managing managers, and is from a high volume, yet quality F&B background.
You will either be from a large corporate hotel background in a supervisory or management role, or a smaller hotel in a Ops role with a passion for F&B.
As Restaurant & Bars Manager you will oversee a busy Restaurant & Bar sector. You will deliver an excellent guest experience, be heavily focused on training your team and working within your budget.
- Manage the daily operation of the restaurant & bar
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Be able to inspire, direct and get the best out of your team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Be accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximise sales and revenue
- Carry out appraisals with your superviors and team
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Strong Food and Beverage background in a large venue or hotel
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent standards and attention to details
- Passionate about developing teams
- Ability to lead and manage an F&B department
The salary for this role is up to £28,000 per annum
Note: ONLY candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.