Customer Operations Team Leader
Would you like to work for an expanding, global financial services organisation? Would you like to work for an employer of choice? If so, read on as we are opening a new office in Telford and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join our Operations department.
We are looking for a strong leader with excellent people management skills, strong communication skills, the ability multi-task and prioritise, and who will thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment. You will have ideally worked in a contact centre environment, be able to make decisions quickly and solve problems, and ensure your team is engaged and motivated to deliver results.
You will work in a busy and dynamic call centre on a rotating shift pattern - it is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week including early shifts, day shifts and evening shifts, as well as 2 in 4 Saturday mornings.
- Monitoring and evaluating a team of Customer Consultants performance against key metrics, customer outcomes and performance levels.
- Accountable for the consistent performance of assigned collections functions in meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly objectives
- Ensure all department KPIs are consistently met
- Support the current collections model and interpret key MI to drive department performance
- Working with Operational Management to implement and support strategic improvements.
- Support workforce planning & scheduling adjusting staff duties and priorities as required ensuring optimum productivity.
- Support, coach and motivate direct reports
- Provide support as required with all aspects of staffing, from recruitment through to disciplinary
- Drive correct customer outcomes, monitoring and measure
- Deliver and evaluate KPIs and objectives through all 121s and appraisals
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary up to £25,000 depending on experience, 23 days holiday and comprehensive on the job training. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. Apply now to be considered.