JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive
SALARY: £28k, pension, benefits
My client, a growing, successful organisation needs a Marketing Executive to join their well established marketing team in ensuring that they continue to build on the success of their brand.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing graduate with some solid, campaign and brand marketing experience to show what you can deliver in this varied and challenging role focussed on B2C.
Managing a varied project workload, in this role you will:
- Co-ordinate with, brief and manage external agencies.
- Create high quality content for on and offline use.
- Input into creative decisions for campaigns and initiatives.
- Implement targeted advertising and multi-channel campaigns to drive leads.
- Copyright, proof-read and check marketing materials.
- Monitor, measure, report on and present campaign results.
To succeed in the role of Marketing Executive you will need:
- Ideally a degree in Marketing or related degree and / or professional qualification (CIM)
- B2C marketing experience with a strong consumer brand.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work streams.
- Great communication skills and able to collaborate with colleagues across the business.
- The ability to understand brand guidelines and create suitable content.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, administration and time management skills.
- High IT skills including MS applications.
Apply now for this attractive role that will give you the opportunity to use and develop your existing skills and experience, paving the way for your future success.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524952