Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
Clinical Lead- £33,033 - 38.5 hours
Nursing Home -Kingshurst, Birmingham
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse for a Clinical Lead role in Kingshurst, Birmingham.
The home is a purpose built care home providing 24-hour care and support for older people who need nursing care and /or support for mental health problems. There is also an onsite day centre for 24 people. The homes award-winning team of nurses, carers and auxiliary staff are committed to provide a high standard of care to all people. Every effort is made to provide everything necessary to fulfil individual's everyday requirements. Everyone at the home is respected for their individuality and encouraged to maximise their potential
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous clinical lead / deputy manager (or above) experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
With a background in nursing, your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
Our client is looking for a Clinical Lead to work 38.5 hours per week, £16.50 per hour which equates to £33,033 per annum.
We are looking for an RGN with the following skills and qualifications:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Our client is also offering the following benefits:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
If you are interested in this role please send your current CV to or call Sophie on
Keywords: Clinical Lead, RN, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nursing Home, Birmingham, Kingshurst