Mitchell Adam is currently working with an industry leading service provider based in Birmingham. They now have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded qualified Management Accountant to join their vibrant head office team. Reporting to the Finance Director you will take responsibility for all management reporting for the business, working closely with business unit Directors to help drive profitability and identify commercial opportunity. In addition you will lead the existing team of 2 and have the opportunity to review and improve on existing reporting processes and analytical tools.
Ideally you will be:
• A qualified finance professional with experience gained in a fast moving SME
• Confident in your ability to produce all management accounts, analyse and report complex financial information to tight deadlines
• Looking for a commercial role that will allow you to engage with the business as a whole and make a real contribution to performance
• Able to demonstrate the potential for leadership
In return you will receive:
• Long term development - as this is a successful growing business there is a clear professional development plan in place
• A varied role that will see you provide financial support across all business units; you will provide analysis and advice to the Senior Management Team and have a real opportunity to impact profitability
• The freedom to lead and develop the team and also to review and improve on existing reporting processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for any qualified accountant to join a dynamic service provider with a high end client base. The exposure gained in this role will provide a clear platform to advance your career.