Dudley - Permanent - Full-time
Salary - £37k-£40k + Bonus
Excellent Career development
Are you a hard-working Engineer looking for a permanent job with one of the largest manafacturing companies in the world, who can offer career progression and development, as well as excellent training?
Attributes we are looking;
- Electrical maintenance / engineering apprenticship or a form of qualification within
- Experience in a manafacturing environment
- Experience in workshop machining / Bench fitting / Permits to work
- Sound knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of the Electricity at work regulations
- The ability to perform maintenance level 2 duties
What this role involves;
- Machine Maintenance: Reducing the repair duration for mechanical machines in use & Reducing the frequency the machines break down
- Level 2 maintenance
- Being able to determine the root cause of machine and system failures
- Finding methods to prevent future re-occurance of faults within machines
- Being apart of the live site projects
- 3 week shift pattern
- Days, Afternoons, Nights
This role has only recently become live, if you are interested in being considered for this role please could you attach your CV and apply above. Alternativeley you can call on ************* and ask to speak with Dailam.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960522041