Global Buyer needed to be based in Hereford dealing with contract manufacturing organisations in engineered steel, sheets plastics and Poly. Exciting role with great potential to progress through continued growth.
Our client is a innovative business with a market leading product sold across the globe. They offer progression through continued growth and stability.
- Vendor Selection
- Sourcing and Selection of Suppliers across a range of commodities
- Supplier Management and KPI's
- Supplier rationalisation and cost down
- Constantly assessing price, cost and value from exisiting supply base
- £20 Million Spend
- Compliance to an ethical procurement strategy
- Supply base in UK, Europe and China
- International Procurement background preferably in Metalwork or basic engineered products
- Ethical Procurement knowledge
- Knowledge of Contract Manufacturing
- MCIPS or Working towards
£25 - 30K + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960525613