Management Accountant Part-time
My client is seeking a part-time Management Accountant for 20 flexible hours per week.
As the successful candidate you will be highly numerate with strong IT and analysis skills, with Sage knowledge and excellent excel skills. You will provide essential fleet information to the rental team.
As Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
* Management accounts, profit analysis, margin analysis, explanation of variance to forecast & budget
* Month end preparation, review and submission
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Accruals and pre-payments
* Timely and accurate reporting
* Rental invoices, credit control and purchase invoices, processing payments
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts
* VAT returns
* Continuous improvement of processes and procedures to streamline reporting
* Oversee company pension scheme
In order for your application to this Management Accountant role to be successful, you must be a fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, and ACA), who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, with an excellent eye for detail, must be confident and highly-organised. If not fully qualified then qualified by experience.
They offer flexible working, free car parking and will be part of a small friendly team.