Area Sales Manager - Lighting Industry - Up to £35k Bonus Scheme
Brief Job and Company Description:
- Our client is a UK based Manufacturer of Commercial and Domestic Lighting for interior and exterior application.
- The company is held in high regard for the quality of products, with warranty periods up to 5 years, and they sell throughout the EU.
- As a business, they offer a comprehensive range of products, all Quality Controlled to the highest standards.
- The company also provide a Lighting Design service to clients, along with full Technical Support.
- Next Day Delivery is available throughout the UK.
- As a business, they offer fantastic career progression and run various training schemes for all staff.
- This is an Area Sales Manager position, covering the West Midlands area of the UK.
- As the Area Sales Manager, you will be selling the Electrical Wholesaler throughout West Midlands.
- You will also meet with Electrical Contractors to create demand for the products, all sales are back-sold through the Electrical Wholesale network.
- As the Area Sales Manager, you will generate New Business through various methods, this is including Breakfast Mornings and Trade Days, you will use your abilities and skills to grow the business in the West Midlands area.
- Accounts Management of the existing client network is essential, maximising each account and helping to increase turnover for the territory.
- The Area Sales Manager will be targeted with meeting a number of clients and accounts throughout the working day, seeking to review the products they use and explain new products.
For this position you must have the following:
- You must have experience of selling to the Electrical Wholesale industry in the West Midlands area, in your current or most recent position.
- It is essential that you have strong New Business and Account Management abilities, these are essential requirements to the role.
- This role requires a self-motivated and passionate individual that has a true drive for being a successful Area Sales Manager.
- Experience of sales to Electrical Contractors is important to your application, this is a key skill requirement for this position.
- You will need to be flexible to a changeable day, outwardly thinking and able to learn new product information to clearly pass information to customers.
- The person applying for this role will need fantastic communication skills and able to speak with a large range of people from various backgrounds throughout the work day.
For this position you will ideally have the following:
- Ideally you will have experience with Lighting products, however this is not essential.
- Electrical product experience would also be highly beneficial, this again is not essential.
- Experience of other routes to market would be highly beneficial.
What you get in return:
- Basic Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Mobile Telephone & Laptop
- 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme