Technical Support Engineer
The UK operation of this highly successful, global, manufacturing organisation now requires an experienced Technical Support Engineer to assist customers with technical queries for one of its premium brand’s core electro-mechanical product lines, whilst delivering an outstanding and professional service.
Reporting to the Technical Director for the brand, as the Technical Support Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- providing product advice to customers and staff via telephone and written communication
- resolving product issues to customer satisfaction
- providing general product maintenance support for the company
- providing product support onsite, when required
- maintaining a professional, technical support service to all customers
Ideally of graduate standard, from within an electrical or mechanically vocational based discipline, candidates will preferably have at least 2 years’ experience of working within a technical product support role.
In addition, for this customer focused role, candidates will also be required to demonstrate that they have:
- previous work experience in a technical support role within an electrical/ mechanical engineering discipline
- aptitude to learn about new products/ product ranges from a technical aspect
- a high proficiency in MS Office applications
- a strong ethos in customer service
- excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- the ability to clearly prioritise workloads and tasks
Able to work as part of a team or under your own initiative, you should be an organised, pro-active individual who demonstrates a positive, "can-do" attitude and is used to multi-tasking. You should be an excellent communicator who can be flexible and thrives in a challenging environment.
Candidates should also hold a full UK drivers licence.