Customer Service Executive - Yardley
Customer Service Executive
£17750-18384 per Year
Randstad are delighted to be working alongside one of the UK's largest provider of health and employment programmes.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Executive to join their team based in Yardley, Birmingham, on a full time permanent contract.
Do you have a call centre background? Have the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively? Wish to use your experience to make a difference to people's lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
You will ensure programme participants have regular contact with our client, providing support, advice and guidance to help them remain in sustainable employment.
- Making outbound calls to engage people onto our client's programmes.
- Making outbound calls to people in work to ensure they are supported and sustained in work.
- Taking follow-up action including further calls, texts or letters.
- Making reminder calls to promote attendance on our client's programmes.
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office - in particular Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Customer service experience
- Experience within a targeted, call centre environment.
- Experience of working in a health related service would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.