EYFS Teacher required to work in a 2 form entry primary school in Rugby
EYFS Teacher required to work in a 2 form entry primary school in Rugby.
The school is based in Coventry (CV22) and is easily accessible on a bus route. This role is on a full-time/ temporary basis from May 2018 up until the end of the academic year.
- Responsibilities would include ensuring children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment and the ability to support and assist children in their development
- Plan and deliver creative lessons targeting all areas of learning
- Adopt a holistic approach to Education and to support the development of IEPs
- Provide intervention sessions to encourage pupils to reach their full potential.
- Ensure children are safeguarded at all times.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have experience teaching in EYFS and will hold the relevant Qualifications (QTS).
- Should have proven success raising pupil attainment.
- Will have knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Must have a Full Enhanced DBS on the update service.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through GSL must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistance provided.