Level 5 Business Skills Assessor / Tutor
Overview: Management Tutor / Assessor
We are looking to speak with experienced Management Tutors who are experienced with Level 5 learners, in addition to assessing generic business skills qualifications. Familarity with CMI / ILM is also desirable, in addition to training Project Managagement qualifications.
Covering the Midlands and Staffordshire working from home, you will be delivering a mixture of Management qualifications (up to Level 5) in addition to generic qualifications (Team Leading, Business Admin, Customer Services) to a mixture of Levy and Non Levy paying employers. You will be delivering training on-site with learners in their place of work.
It is essential you have experience delivering Management Level 5 qualifications to be considered for this position.
A full UK driving license is essential for this role.
Essential Experience: Management Tutor / Assessor
- Experience delivering Management and generic qualifications up to Level 5 (including functional skills)
- Experience with delivering qualifications and apprenticeships to learners in a Work Based Learning setting
- Experience delivering Projecct Management qualifications (desirable)
Qualifications: Management Tutor / Assessor
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd or equivalent)
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent)
- Ability to manage own time/diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
Salary: Management Tutor / Assessor
- £30k - £32k starting salary
- Mileage expenses (45p paid from home)
- Flexible working environment
- Laptop, mobile phone and tablet all provided
- Excellent benefits and opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.