Divisional Accountant - Manufacturing
Divisional Accountant required for a sizeable manufacturing business based in Telford. Part of a much larger PLC manufacturing group, this business is looking for someone to report directly to the Plant Controller supporting the day-to-day finances for three sites, and assist with strategic direction of the business.
This role will see you being responsible for three different manufacturing sites across the Midlands so you must be happy to travel on a monthly basis to the other locations (this is fully expensed).
As the Divisional Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Production of full and accurate monthly management accounts for three sites
- Supporting annual budget setting process for the Midlands business
- Cash flow analysis and re-forecasting on a weekly basis
- Supporting the production of annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with the external auditors at year end
You will ideally be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, though QBE (qualified by experience) candidates with exceptional relevant experience will also be considered. You should be capable as an all-rounder within a manufacturing background, including FP&A and management accounting capabilities. The ability to talk to senior staff across different teams is essential.