Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer (6 Months Contract) - Hourly Rate Negotiable DOE
A leading supplier of specialist industrial machinery, is looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
Please note experience using AutoCAD to produce drawings is essential for this role.
Promoting Training & Development, the company is able to offer the opportunity to pursue Professional qualifications.
Purpose of Role:
Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for electrical drawings of equipment including
(but not limited to) schematic diagrams, control panels and parts lists.
The Electrical Design Engineer will manage the electrical components of individual contracts, ensuring that the engineering is performed on schedule and to budget.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experienced Electrical Design Engineer in a Manufacturing / Production environment
- MUST be competent with producing drawings using Auto CAD
- Design of electrical control panels & electrical installations
- Electrical Design Experience (Low Voltage - MUST)
- Able to read and understand Electrical Engineering drawings.
- Ability to work on own, unsupervised
- Own transport is required for occasional travel to client visits
- Engineering and management of the electrical component of individual contracts, ensuring that the engineering is performed on schedule and to budget.
- Engineering drawings of control panels, schematic diagrams, layouts and associated equipment.
- Preparation of Cable Schedules
- Electrical Installation Diagrams
- Design calculations.
- Control Panel testing and inspection.
- Preparation of requisitions
- Visits to clients and suppliers for inspection / discussions / testing.
- Preparation of purchase specifications for control panels and electrical installations
- Assisting the project department with preparation of electrical estimates.
For more information, please email your CV to: ***********************************
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960519280