Paralegal - Contract Management,
Paralegal - Contract Management,
Stoneleigh - Warwick
An opportunity has arisen to join AGCO within the Legal team. This role will report into the Director of Legal Services, EME.
Position Purpose & Responsibilities:
- The Paralegal role is to negotiate AGCO standard distribution agreements and draft side letters for such distribution agreements which have been delegated by the legal counsel responsible in the CLM system. Assisting distribution legal counsel with DRC meetings and other distribution contract related tasks.
- Providing legal assistance for various commercial agreements including distribution and dealer agreements, logistics Agreements, component supply agreements, Sales Agreements, In-direct Procurement Agreements Confidentiality Agreement/NDAs, Licence Agreements and Cooperation Agreements.
- Assisting legal counsel with a broad mix of legal advice given to several departments within EME in conjunction with other members of the EME Legal team.
- Instructing outside lawyers for advice on legal issues arising within EME in liaison with EME Legal Counsel.
- Co-ordinating Product Liability claims against AGCO liaising with external Legal Counsel.in respect of such claims and liaising with the service team and the factories on providing factual backup for legal claims.
- Instructing external Legal Counsel if required.
- Providing general Company Secretarial requirement in EME and Africa including, preparation of board minutes, appointment and removal of company officers, preparation of annual returns preparing and completing all necessary filings at companies house. Updating Company books with accurate entity information.
- Providing other departments such as Tax and Treasury, Finance, etc with information on recent appointments and/or termination of directors and secretaries for entities in EAME.
- Maintaining the 'hcue entity management database.
- Assisting the rest of the legal team on legal related tasks to ensure more senior members of the team's time is freed up.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Legal qualifications and contracts negotiation experience is desirable
- Lack of formal qualifications can be replaced by proven legal contract negotiation experience.
Be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers' global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
What we offer:
- Basic salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 8% for a 5.5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- On-site parking
- On-site restaurant