REGISTRAR - PERMANENT - c£20,500 PA
An international examining body is looking to recruit a Registrar to provide a high level of administrative support with a particular focus on student examinations.
Key Responsibilities for the Registrar position:
- To support student examination processes, including registration of candidates.
- To provide administrative support on a day to day basis.
- To promote a secure examination environment, using the guidelines and procedures of the College.
- To liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including students and senior level colleagues.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the Registrar position:
- Good level of education or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment, prioritising your own workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to portray a professional image at all times.
- Good IT skills including, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Salary and benefits for the Customer Services Coordinator position:
- c£20,500 per annum.
- 40 hours per week over Monday to Saturday on a rota basis
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.