Division: Vehicle Engineering
Playing a key role in the fast-paced delivery of Automated Driving, this Development Engineer role offers a great opportunity to work in this exciting and challenging area of Vehicle Engineering.
The successful candidate will develop and use virtual and physical Tools and Techniques in the development and validation of Automated Driving. As well as a chance to be in at the start of this Attribute, this role will involve you in a range of activities within the department and working with other key teams across the business.
* Work with the Lead Engineer to create a state-of-the art Physical and Virtual Toolset for the development and validation of Automated Driving.
* Work cross-functionally to deliver this toolset efficiently.
* Create and continually develop validation methods that ensure high customer satisfaction and increase business efficiency and product quality.
* Support feature definition through a combination of virtual simulation, physical prototyping and objective competitor benchmarking.
* Develop test plans that ensure product robustness through consideration of complex interactions and noise factor analysis.
* Vehicle evaluation, calibration and validation
* Strong analytical skills, data capture and post-processing techniques Matlab / Simulink / C+ or similar
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960519412