Join a team of extraordinary people
£Competitive - 12 month FTC
Leamington Spa, Warwick
An opportunity for an experienced HR professional to provide an accurate and efficient HR Administration service for business and HR customers with respect to all recruitment and employee lifecycle activity.
KANTAR HR OPS
A fast paced HR Operations team, based in Warwick, supporting key business areas in all aspects of HR & Learning and Leadership. The HR Operations Function is a Shared Service, supporting 9 Kantar businesses.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
Managing the on-boarding process for starters at all levels, including:
- Contracts of Employment
- Right to Work checking
- Induction administration
- Probationary Period administration
- Requesting employment references and pre-employment screening for new starters
- Supporting weekly Induction WebEx’s for all new starters
- Handling general HR enquiries sent to our Case Management System; responding directly or escalating to other team members, HRA’/HRBP’s as necessary
- Advertising internal job vacancies on Taleo
- Ensuring that all new processes are aligned to HR Operations Standards & Templates wherever possible.
- Accurately maintaining the HR system and liaising with Payroll, ensuring maximum integrity and security of data.
Coordinating the administration of all employee lifecycle events, including:
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave, Flexible Working requests, promotions and transfers, and exiting the business.
- Administering the benefit schemes, ensuring employees are added and removed in a timely fashion and records are accurately maintained
- Supporting the delivery of major projects such as salary review, bonus, annual appraisals, and benefit renewals.
- Providing support to self-service users of the HR system, Kantar Connect
- Administration of Company Corporate Cards
- Ideally have experience in an administrative HR role, gained within a professionally run HR function. Experience in a Shared Service HR Department would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of HR systems and data maintenance, experience of HR.Net system would be an advantage.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills - able to communicate with employees
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team and to work on own initiative
- Excellent keyboard/data entry skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you would be the best person for the role.