Head of Sales
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Sales to join a dynamic, forward thinking business based on Birmingham Business Park. This role is perfect for an experienced Head of Sales / Sales Manager who would like to drive sales to new heights working initially with a small existing telephone sales team and quickly growing headcount and business revenue.
Key skills and experience required for this role:
- Sales Process – Design and implement an effective sales process
- KPI’s – define KPI’s and hold individuals accountable to daily performance targets
- Familiarity with CRM systems and pipeline management
- B2B Sales background ideally within telesales / telemarketing
- Flexibility to work extended hours as required
- Leadership, Coaching and Development skills
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of challenging targets consistently
Qualities desirable for success include:
- Maturity / Gravitas
The ideal candidate will have a significant experience gained over a number of years as a “lead from the front” senior sales person and sales manager. There will be plenty of warm leads to follow up from various sources and you will be accountable for ensuring the are all followed up in a bright and enthusiastic manner, and accounted for, by your sales team.
You will be a key part of the established leadership team and work very closely with the CEO and COO and be granted the trust and autonomy to get on with the job from day one.
In return you can expect a bright, vibrant and focused working environment that works hard, has fun and enjoys success in equal measure.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and given the opportunity to develop your earning capacity with uncapped bonus potential based on your success.
This is a full time role Monday – Friday (hours as role requires) with occasional requirements for weekend events (2 - 3 times per year)
The basic salary is between £42,000 - £55,000 depending upon experience and the office base is Birmingham Business Park.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch soon to find out more and provide additional information.