My client is a world leading, branded drinks business, and they now have a vacancy for an Account Manager to cover the Midlands.
Branded and prestigious drinks company.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing key accounts throughout the Midlands
- Key account management and new business development within the area
- Setting and implementing the strategy for the region and acting as a brand ambassador for their portfolio of high end prestigious spirits, champagnes and wines
- You will push the boundaries of innovation within the market and have a strong interest and passion for the high end drinks industry. Being ahead of the curve and proactively sourcing knowledge of up and coming and new trends
The successful Account Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in sales and account management within the drinks industry or very high end luxury FMCG goods
- Strong knowledge of premium drinks; spirits, wines and champagne
- Proven track record within the On Trade channel would be preferred but my client will consider off trade experience also
- Ability to set the strategy for your region
- Commercial and analytical approach with a strong customer focus
- Very strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly creative & innovative
- Passion for the luxury drinks industry
- Proactively seeking out new trends in the market and pushing innovation boundaries
- Strong team player who always drives for results
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- High integrity & trust
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
- Full UK driving licence
- This role is covering the Midlands territory, you can live anywhere within the region and my client is happy to consider any one willing to relocate to the region. Existing knowledge of the territory is not a pre-requisite.
Basic salary (dependent on experience) + bonus, car, pension, health care and excellent opportunity for further career progression.