Up to £30,000 DOE + Car Allowance + Bonus (up to 25% of annual salary)
Rentokil initial is an established global blue chip organisation. We are Britain’s leading provider of business services to a wide range of industry sectors. We currently have a great opportunity for a HR Advisor to join our established HR team within our Dudley office.
The purpose of this role is to support the HR Managers in providing a first class HR generalist service to key stakeholders within businesses. You will lead by example by giving support and guidance to the HR team, contribute to the delivery of the departmental and divisional business objectives and a world class high performing HR service in accordance with company policies, procedures and SLA’s whilst being responsible for improving processes and service on a continuous basis in collaboration with the HR Managers and HR team.
Key responsibilities of this HR Advisor/Team Leader role:
- Assist in the recruitment, training and coaching of new staff into the team to ensure maximum performance
- Ensure all new legislation, policies or procedures are successfully communicated and transitioned through the businesses
- Identify and implement process improvement to add value to the team
- Within your designated business act as/or support colleagues as required
- Coach managers on all employee relation matters
- Liaise with managers in relation to the production of disciplinary and other packs, documentation and letters
- Attend meetings where necessary to take notes, providing advice and support
- Ensure information regarding sickness absence is forwarded to payroll.
- Liaising closely with the recruitment team to ensure vacancies are authorised and advertised as appropriate
- Contribute to the production of the monthly HR data report
- Undertake specific project work
- In periods of absence ensure adequate cover is in place all HR Managers & HR support staff as required
To be eligible for this HR Advisor/Team Leader role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a HR Advisory position
- Be qualified to CIPD level
- Be resilient, self confident, self motivated and bring a positive attitude
- Have clear communication skills and be able to manage stakeholder demands
- Be IT literate
In return we offer you a excellent benefits package including:
- Up to £30,000 Basic Salary
- 25% of annual salary bonus opportunity
- Car allowance
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Rentokil Rewards Discount Scheme
- Career development opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to our Recruitment team today!