Electrical Draughtsman / Design Engineer
Our client, a reputable manufacturer of bespoke machinery is currently looking for a Electrical Design Engineer/Draughtsman to join their team.
The position is to detail design electrical schematics for special purpose machinery in the plastics industry.
They are after an Electrical Design Draughtsperson with 2D CAD experience (Solidworks Electrical preferred but not essential)
You will also be responsible for BOM creation on Excel then data input on SAGE MRP system (Training can be given).
Part specification, identification of parts designated by the Electrical Designer.
Ideally you will hold either A levels, BTEC, OND or HND as a minimum min or could suit an experienced Electrical Panel Wire-person who is looking to take a look at design.
* Design of electrical drawings,
* Customer and product support
* Producing a bill of materials
* Setting up software packages
* Electrical designs and schematics,
* Solidworks Electrical (Beneficial)
* Automated controls such as PLCs and PID Controllers,
* Requirement gathering and documentation,
* Electrical systems
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524527