Digital Marketing Manager
Experienced Digital Marketing Manager required in Derby
This is an exciting time to join a well-established national training provider to work out of there Derby centre.
Our client are currently in the middle of a rebrand, building out a marketing team and looking at how they can best meet business objectives using all the marketing tools available to them.
We are looking for an energetic and capable Digital Marketing Manager who can hit the ground running, get their hands dirty and also take a strategic view on how my client spends there time and resource - you will have a collaborative style and an inner drive to make things better.
Candidates will have:
We’re on the lookout for someone who will challenge preconceptions, embrace change, and make bold suggestions to help drive our business forward. This is both strategic and hands-on role. You will need to have:
• 3 years’ digital marketing experience spanning full spectrum
• Adaptability and enthusiasm for change
• A collaborative and can-do attitude
• A love of data, reporting, and analytics
• A knack for simplifying processes
• Strong commercial awareness with a track record of high-quality lead generation
• Near-obsessive organization; an agency-like production and campaign management approach
• WordPress administration experience
Responsibilities and experience:
You’ll take ownership of the digital marketing strategy, use digital channels to engage with my client’s target audiences, drive relevant traffic to the website and convert these into valuable leads.
You will have key objectives around e-commerce and lead generation and the ability to see plans through to completion
You will coordinate the digital activity and make sure all the team are on-board with your ideas
A key part of this role will also be communicating with colleagues across the business, and at all levels, to understand the business’s needs, strategies and goal
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will oversee the following channels and activities, amongst others:
- Strategy and planning
- On-page search engine optimisation
- Link building and editorial
- Conversion optimisation
- Paid search
- Social media
- Reporting on KPIs such as ROI, and using this to inform plans
A small team but ambitious. You will work with two Marketing Executives, a Marketing Apprentice, a Graphic Designer and the odd freelancer.
- Private Healthcare
- Online shopping vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- .40p per mile (mileage) paid from home
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Salary £32,000 - £35,000