Service and Commissioning Engineer
Our client is one of the largest global suppliers of radiant gas heaters for industrial buildings, outdoor applications and sports arenas.
We are looking for an experienced commercial Gas Safe Registered Engineer to join us in providing first class after sales support to our service and warranty customers in the Midlands. Full and ongoing product training will be provided both at our factory in Germany and in our UK training facility to ensure you can provide the best service to our clients.
Main Duties will be:
- To attend to planned service visits and reactive breakdowns, primarily on Radiant Heaters and on other appliances within the customers premises.
- Carry out commissioning and inspection of installations to ensure compliance with our installation requirements.
- Correctly identify faults and carry out repairs and rectification work using equipment provided and ordering spare parts where necessary, maintaining a vehicle stock of spare parts.
- Hold Current Commercial Gas ACS accreditation in COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1, ICPN1, inc LPG and have sound knowledge of Building and Gas Regulations
- Live in the Coventry/Birmingham/Rugby/ Leicester region and be prepared to travel outside of this area if necessary
- Have the ability to read both electrical and engineering drawings
- Have experience of servicing and fault finding with heating and ventilation equipment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a Full Driving licence - van supplied - and hold a valid passport
Salary and Benefits Package:
- Salary in the region of £32,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- Vehicle and fuel provided
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone and Laptop provided
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Company workwear
- Normal working week Monday to Friday (additional overtime opportunities)
If this roloe is of interest to you then please apply with your CV or call Joe on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960523584