We are currently searching for a Graphical/UI designer, for a 20 week contract to be based in multiple locations, in the West Midlands.
Description of the role:
The Designer will be responsible for creating the aesthetic design of the in-car displays Graphical User Interface. The position includes the development of future design concepts, the development of a feasible theme, and the creation of graphical and animation masters. The position will require the candidate to lead the development of the in-car display interfaces working closely with the Interior Design team and the Human Factors team to deliver a Design that is premium in execution, exquisitely detailed and highly functional in an automotive application. The position requires the ability to deliver production quality masters for the full graphical interface and therefore demonstrable Graphical Design skills are essential, 2D animation and 3D CAD skills are a useful addition but not essential.
The candidate must have the relevant skills to be successful in the role:
- Expert level 2D skills in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of drawing/sketching skill
- Previous experience and keen interest in UI and vehicle UI
Ideally the candidate will have:
- A Degree or equivalent qualification in one of the following: Graphic, Digital UI or Vehicle Design.
- Good people management skills, previous experience of managing others/team members is desirable
- Animation skills in After Effects or equivalent
- App coding/App development skills
This role will be based across the Gaydon,Coventry and Warwick sites.
Salary is dependent on level of experience
Must be an EU Citizen to Apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960521507