Business Services / Facilities Manager
Business Services / Facilities Manager - Atherstone - £51,760 -£75,360
Our client, an industry recognised food retailer, is looking for an outstanding professional and experienced Business Services / Facilities Manager to join their expanding team.
An exciting opportunity for a proactive and experienced manager to join a fast paced and dynamic team. The role involves the overall management of services and processes to support the Head office and departments. The team currently consists of an Administration Director and a team of CBS Assistants, Caretakers and Receptionists. The role includes both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Project management, supervising and coordinating the work of contractors and external parties
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, postal services, archiving, cleaning, vending, waste disposal and recycling
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Cleaning provisions and services management
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises
- Asset, equipment and consumable log and maintenance
- Coordination with Corporate Property on building construction, ergonomics and internal services
- Coordination with Regional Maintenance on Facilities queries and issues
- Sample management
- Budget and financial planning
- SLA and contract management
The successful Business Services / Facilities Manager must possess:
- Degree or equivalent (2:1 minimum) in a related subject
- Line management experience
- Management experience of a team of industry experts
- Experience and appreciation of facilities and building management in a medium to large company
If you are experienced in the following please apply: Maintenance, Health and Safety, Facilities, Services Management, Contract Management, Building Management.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been short-listed.