Data Architect - £60k to £80k - Perm, Birmingham
My client are a specialist IT Consultancy and Digital Solutions provider. They provide a full lifecycle portfolio of bespoke digital technology solutions to public and private sector customers across a number of sectors such as Financial Services, Healthcare and Government. These services are developed to meet their customer's priorities and ensure they achieve an increase in performance and excellence.
They are seeking a Data Architect to add and lead their continually expanding Data team, as part of planned growth.
As the Data Architect, you will
- Play a vital role in designing and implementing sophisticated data architectures
- Create flexible & scalable data structures to handle big data
- Deploy machine learning models, API integrations and new features into new and existing systems
- Use cutting-edge tools and techniques to devise a communicative data network
- Collaborate with data scientists & backend engineers to further develop Buds tech capabilities
- Strong experience in a variety of relational and non-relational databases
- Substantial experience and seasoned opinions regarding database frameworks and tools
- A solid working knowledge of both SQL and Python
- Experience deploying containerised microservices using tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- A great understanding of cloud based storage platforms
- Excellent understanding of Data modelling, Contextualised data, Data integration, database design and data governance
- Experience with either Python, scala OR java
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply with your latest CV and I shall be in touch with further information.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960525384