Water Jet Cutter / Operator
We are looking for an experienced water jet cutter / operator to join a busy engineering business on a permanent basis located In the Staffordshire area. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has experience within the Aerospace sector and enjoys working efficiently as part of a team.
- Good standard of education with GCSE’s or equivalent
- Willingness to work over time when required
- Work efficiently, productively and safely
- Have a good level of physical fitness
- Ensure all m/c tool equipment is maintained to the highest standards through adherence to daily maintenance schedules /checks and also to take due care whilst using machinery.
- Ensure the Waterjet areas are kept clean and tidy and organized in the most productive manner possible.
- Complete all sales or internal works orders on time, accurately and to the highest possible standards. All hand written detail on operation sheets must be clear, neat and legible.
- Ensure works orders are marked correctly and accurately – using ink / dot peen equipment.
- Experience of running / setting Flow waterjet cutting machines.
- Good mechanical engineering background.
- Experience working within aerospace .
KEY WORDS: Water Jet Cutter, Water Jet Setter, Automotive, Aerospace
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960523516