The Works Stores
Resourcing Co-ordinator, Hams Hall, Coleshill, Birmingham
The HR Department within the Store Support Centre is going through an exciting transition phase and we have an amazing opportunity for a Resourcing Co-ordinator to join our central team. With an ambitious people agenda to implement to support our business growth we are looking for someone who is excited about recruitment and who wants to develop their career within a retail support function.
About The Role
You will work closely with the central Resourcing team and field HR Business Partners, to provide an outstanding service to retail on all aspects of attraction, selection and recruitment. You will also support with defining and communicating our employer brand via social media, up-skilling hiring managers and and getting involved with recruitment event activity.
In order to be successful you will:
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates who will love working at The Works and who have the right skills to succeed in the vacant role (based on your knowledge of the business)
- Use all appropriate methods of candidate sourcing and attraction to find the people best suited to the job requirements e.g. liaising with the local Job Centres
- Place and update adverts that are fun, engaging and above all, let the candidates know what we are looking for and what they can expect from us
- Sift and monitor applications via our ATS and make sure that every candidate gets a response
- Shortlist and present suitable candidates to hiring managers and book interviews - speed is essential in not missing out on great people
- Carry out telephone interviews for store level roles and be involved with new store recruitment
- Support the recruitment and selection processes for new stores and share ideas on how these can be improved
- Provide support, advice and coaching to ensure that the candidates and hiring managers receive a first rate recruitment service
- Seek and provide feedback to candidates - remembering that they are potential customers
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
You should be excited by retail and the fast paced, ever changing challenges it brings! You will have previous experience of recruiting for store level roles and will be brimming with ideas on how we can improve our current processes. You will have strong communication and organisational skills and be motivated by filling vacancies on a low cost basis. With a commitment to exceptional customer service, you always find ways to achieve your targets while building and maintaining strong relationships.
Experience of training and coaching individuals would also be great, but is not essential.