Logistics Administrator - Atherstone - £21,270-£26,170
Our client, an industry recognised food retailer, is looking for a driven and professional Logistics Administrator to join their fast-paced department.
Logistics Administrator duties will include:
- Processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties
- Development and control of logistics service providers performance and KPI’s where appropriate
- Effectively assist with control and delivery of supply chain projects
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management
- Support the delivery of the department strategy as required
Logistics Administrators can expect:
- £21,270-£26,170 with yearly incremental increases
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply; Logistics Admin, Logistics Assistant, Administrator, Transport Planner, Transport Coordinator.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.