Finance Administrator - Shenstone - £18,000 - £24,000
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Finance Professional with relevant experience for a permanent role within a farming company based in Shenstone, West Midlands. The role has potential to expand with the right candidate.
The company is looking for a highly capable and ambitious individual who has the potential to develop.
The successful Finance Administrator will be responsible for:
- Day to day financial matters which in a SME are wide ranging
- Purchase and sales ledger, payroll, bank and cash reconciliation, VAT reporting, accruals and prepayments
- Dealing with the Companies External Accountants
Necessary experience and personal qualities for the successful Finance Administrator include:
- You must be a financial specialist with a relevant accounting qualification
- Experience on the use of financial systems is essential
- A desire to work and gain experience more widely than just finance and accounting is desirable
- You must have a positive can-do attitude, be self-motivated and willing to be involved in whatever needs doing
- High level of competence with Excel
- Competence with Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work productively within a small team, flexibility and effective communication skills
- Initiative and drive to take on tasks with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and potential to develop capabilities to grow with the organisation
Please note, due to the large number of response we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.