Part Time KS2 Teacher required immediately in Nuneaton to provide Booster sessions
Part Time KS2 Teacher required immediately to provide Booster sessions during the run up to SATs!
The SATs only around the corner, my client requires a part time KS2 Teacher to provide booster sessions to their Year 6 Pupils.
You will be responsible for delivering activities to encourage pupil attainment as well as assessing and monitoring progress.
- Responsibilities would include ensuring children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment and the ability to support and assist children in their development
- Plan and deliver targeting sessions to ensure that each child is reaching their full potential.
- Ensure children are safeguarded at all times.
- Manage behaviour and encourage engagement.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have experience teaching in Year 6 and will hold the relevant Qualifications (QTS).
- Should have proven success raising pupil attainment.
- Will have knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Must have a Full Enhanced DBS on the update service.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through GSL must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistance provided.