Lead FPGA Engineer
Lead FPGA Engineer
6 Month contract
Daily rate to be discussed upon application
Based in Malvern
My client is seeking an experienced FPGA Lead to join their busy team based in Malvern. Due to the secure nature of the project, candidates are required to hold live SC clearance or be willing to go through the process if timescales will allow.
Duties, Experience & Knowledge
- Lead and contribute to all stages in the specification, design, development, integration, test and certification, fielding and support of navigation and cryptographic devices, following a rigorous engineering lifecycle.
- Specify and develop FPGA/ASIC solutions.
- Interact with other engineers working in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver products and customer solutions.
- Proven experience of leading in a rigorous engineering environment using configuration management and change management processes/tools.
- Proven knowledge and experience of specification, design and implementation of complex firmware solutions in all applicable technologies.
- Proven experience of design and implementation of high-speed of digital processing solutions and systems in FPGA including system-on-chip, embedded processors, high speed interfaces etc.
- Experience of device specification and selection.
- Proven ability to architect, design and implement firmware solutions.
- Proven ability to write and debug VHDL.
- Proven ability to prepare and implement test and verification for FPGA/ASIC including defining test plans, test benches, automated testing.
- Experience using FPGA design tools including ModelSim, Synplify, ISE (including Chipscope).
- Experienced in CPLD and FPGA development (e.g. VHDL, Xilinx, Spartan, Virtex and Coolrunner-II) including detailed design, implementation, test, verification.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960522395