Cleaning Contracts Manager - UK wide
Permanent position for a cleaning contracts manager with an established SME Based in Birmingham with UK travel £22,000 - £30,000 & Vehicle
My client is a busy SME Cleaning Contractor who work nationally. They are looking for a proven cleaning contracts manager to join their business due to expansion.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of various customer sites. This will involve the ongoing management of cleaning staff, the recruitment and training of new staff where required and carrying out regular quality audits with each customer. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleaning standards and customer and staff satisfaction is maintained through excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure that health and safety standards are maintained at all times
- Site audits
- Customer contact
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness are maintained at all customer sites
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintain regular contact with site teams to ensure awareness of site specific requirements
- Provide feedback on performance and to take responsibility for managing issues that may arise
- Ensure sufficient amounts of cleaning equipment, materials and consumables on site
- Ensure customer sites are fully manned including cover and recruitment at all times.
- Submit pay-sheets, other administration such as holiday forms and carry out payroll tasks
- Carry out any other duties that are required as directed
- Attend regular meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Be pro-active, logical and forward thinking
- Be flexible on working times
- Have a good knowledge of the cleaning industry
- Have a strong desire to succeed and promote a high level of customer service
- Have self-motivation
- Have excellent communication skills
- Take full responsibility for tasks
- Manage teams a supportive manner
- Have a valid UK driver's license
My client is keen to hear from applicants with a background in cleaning in industrial, retail, wholesale and construction sites. You will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to manage agency cleaners on various sites. You must be confident and be happy to work autonomously.
Salary £22,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
To apply for this position please submit your current CV or for an informal discussion regarding this role please call Lucy on .