A superb opportunity has arisen to join a privately owned independent distributor of plastic pipework systems based in Coventry.
The company was established over 25 years ago and is leading within its field, recognised within the industry as providing good technical advice and a 1st class service, with a competitive edge.
Duties will include;
- Giving technical advice to customers via email, phone and face to face
- Taking sales orders from existing and new customers
- Checking stock levels and ordering replenishments where necessary
- Quoting for and pricing up orders using accounting software (in-house)
- Providing a professional and helpful service to customers
The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- A full clean driving licence
- GCSE maths grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience working with one of the materials used in plastic pressure pipework systems PVC, ABS, PP, PE or PVDF. Other related knowledge of industrial pipework systems will also be considered.
- A background in the Distribution of Pipework, or one of the following industries would be an advantage; Water Treatment, Process Industries, Chemical, Manufacturing or Swimming Pool would be an advantage.
This role would be ideal for anyone with experience of a similar background or someone looking for a career change within a related industry.
Alongside a competitive salary, the company offers a range of benefits including a performance related bonus scheme.