Customer Service Administrator
Location: Moseley, Birmingham (soon relocating to Gravelly Hill, Birmingham)
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 per annum + Bonus scheme + Perkbox benefits + Free parking
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday to cover a rota, some flexibility of hours available
A highly successful and well-established optical supplier is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
They are leading supplier to Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Laboratories in the UK and Ireland, and sole distributors of the Nidek and Oculus range of products in the UK. Their team of highly trained experts sell and support an extensive range of top quality instruments and machines that encapsulate the latest innovation in technology.
Their customers expect great service and their passionate team are focused on providing an exceptional product combined with a premium level of aftercare. They are looking for friendly and helpful Customer Service Administrators to join their small but busy team.
In this role, you will be responsible for offering excellent customer service to every customer contacting their customer support centre over the phone or via email; ensuring that every interaction with the business is an enjoyable and professional experience.
About the role:
- Communicate regularly and clearly with clients via telephone or email
- Completing all administrative tasks correctly, swiftly and efficiently taking into consideration every opportunity to improve relationships with their customers and users of our equipment
- Updating customer details on the Company CRM System, Microsoft Navision
- Logging and recording service requests and ensuring a swift resolution using all of the tools available
- Raising quotations for required service work
- Providing information regarding warranty status and service agreements to each individual client
- Accessing and managing their customer web portals for Service work
- Managing asset registers for their customers where appropriate
- Completing courtesy calls to customer to ensure that they are happy with the experience
- Proven experience in providing excellent customer service
- Good IT Skills, use of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience using Microsoft Navision would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work within a team and communicate effectively with others
- Commitment to delivering a great customer experience
What's on offer:
- Access to profit related bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, rising to 26.5 with length of service
- Life assurance scheme
- Access to Perkbox benefits for retail discounts
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Successful applicants will be supported to continually develop their knowledge of the equipment
Location: They are currently based in Moseley, Birmingham but will soon be relocating to Gravelly Hill, Birmingham. Applicants should be able to travel to the new premises.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys being customer facing and working as part of a team. Join them and become part of a team that works together to ensure their customers receive the very best experience.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Customer Service Advisor, Client Relationship Executive, Customer Service Administrator, Admin Support, Administrative Assistant, may also be considered for this role.