Our start up company based in Coventry is looking for a Credit Controller with 2 years experience on a part time or full time basis to set up its credit control process, review credit assessments, decisions and terms and conditions for our company. The successful applicant will possess strong critical thinking and decision making skills. Your work will play a major role in maximizing revenue and mitigating credit risk. The ideal candidate will be excited to collaborate with our sales and marketing departments to implement an effective credit control system and resolve loan issues. You should have experience interacting and working with customers to ensure their needs are met and their credit fits in with the current risk portfolio. The Credit controller should be prepared to provide financial reporting and analysis to management, obtain feedback and make appropriate improvements.
Credit Controller responsibilities and duties
- Check customer’s credit provide information to management in-order to make decision on the Loan.
- Maintain accurate records of loans, analyze the effectiveness of the company’s credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Develop the credit control process in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance and company executives
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary