Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to a increased demand within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Mechanical Fitter. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier working on behalf of Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Mechanical Fitter role:
- Mechanical Adjustment and Inspection of CNC machines within set time frames and quality standards.
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
- Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
- Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The Mechanical Fitter experience and qualifications required:
* Previous mechanical, fitting and assembly experience is preferred.
* Ability to work to tight tolerances and use hand tools and measuring equipment.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
- Excellent career potential - the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
- Benefits that include pension scheme, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
- Working Rotating Shifts, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
- Excellent salary, shift allowance and overtime potential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524524