Marketing and Communications Executive
SF Group are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive for our industry leading client based in Halesowen.
This position is in place to help deliver both the online and offline PR and comms for the business.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Build & maintain the yearly marcom plan for the brand in EMEA:
- Maintain and adjust the plan on a quarterly basis, Implement the plan respecting deadline & EMEA standards & policies
- Define clear messaging for the Brand and products. Promote the marketing messaging for each product categories within Multi-plex and ensure a clear cascading in all marketing materials
- Promoting the brand/products through developing relevant Marketing tools - Literature and presentations
- Produce the following: product & sales brochures, technical specification/ feature & benefits documents, competitive comparison documents and sales training materials
- Develop NPI sales marketing campaigns. Explore innovative methods of communicating.
- Manage and update the website - using the CMS system
- Promote the brand/products through developing relevant Marketing tools - PR/social media/case studies/website and events.
- Manage global and regional exhibitions and events for the business - coordinate tradeshows and events as planned by Director of Marketing & Business Development.
- Contribute to the annual media plan managed by Regional Marcom Manager EMEA by identifying the key magazine to advertise in, create the advertising on time, support editorial features and ensure distribution of Press cutting to sales team
The ideal person will be/have:
- Previous experience leading a comms strategy
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of using graphic design packages such as 'InDesign' and 'Photoshop' and 'Adobe Illustrator'
- Knowledge of CMS [Content management systems]- Website updating
- Excellent organisation skills, resourceful, adaptable and self-motivated
- A team player
- Experience of marketing, communications and organising events, with a Bachelors degree of equivalent
This position will require some travel and will pay an annual salary of between £27,000 and £29,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80868170