Digital Merchandising Manager
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an Digital Merchandising Manager to be part of our ecommerce team, managing online merchandising delivering a World class customer experience and maximising opportunities to increase sales across our eCommerce websites.
- Building relationships with the category teams to ensure that new product is on the site in a timely manner to maximise sales
- Working closely with the brand team to deliver conversion driving content
- Working across the ecommerce team to continuously develop processes, ways of working and developing the website
- Managing your team and their development
- Actively continuing your own self-development (including product knowledge) and continuously building skills as a team leader
- Remaining customer centric at all times
- Ensuring customers can easily shop our products and find what they are looking for
- Working with the user experience team to ensure that we are delivering a world class customer experience
- Constantly monitoring and updating search on the site to ensure what is rendered to customers is relevant and engaging
- Monitoring analytics of customer journeys across the site, identifying pain points and taking action to make the journey better for the customer
- Growing sales in line with business objectives and targets for all online channels
- Monitor and report on category sales against KPIs, suggest actions to improve sales and category performance.
- Achieving financial and operational goals
- Working with the category teams and activity planner to ensure promotions are executed well and online activity is commercially sound
- Work with merchandise planner to ensure key lines stay in stock or suitable alternative products are utilised.
- Ensuring that all creative across the site is returning an ROI
- Ensure product and content published conforms to regulatory standards in collaboration with the regulatory affairs team
- Ensure that all product on the site is in the right category with the right attributes, ensuring that information about products is customer facing and sales driving.
- Deliver efficient processes for promotional changeover
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…