SEO and PPC Executive
I am recruiting for an SEO and PPC Executive based near Birmingham Airport, working for an award-winning distance education provider, my client are offering a salary of up to £25000.
The successful SEO & PPC Executive will manage paid search accounts for the main brand and develop campaigns for several subject-specific spinoff brands. This role will require a strong knowledge of PPC campaign management and a hands-on approach to planning the campaigns autonomously.
The successful candidate will need to identify wasted spend, areas of opportunity, write better ads, help to create better landing pages, and keep everything measurable and accountable. Strong analytical skills are essential.
You will be joining a business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 400 award winning courses. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Planning and implementation of all PPC campaigns and all natural search optimization efforts
- Create and manage paid advertising on social and retargeting platforms
- Plan and implement a natural search strategy.
- Identify paid keywords that perform well and work to improve natural rankings for those terms.
- Working with the rest of the Marketing team to monitor and implement necessary optimization changes to expand and improve performance.
- Compiling data analysis and making recommendations for testing and improving performance.
- Continuous split testing and multivariate testing of ads, copy and landing pages.
- Keeping up to date with SEO development by attending appropriate seminars/webinars
- Completion of weekly PPC reports, performance analysis reports and executive summaries for reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- At least 1 -2 years' experience within PPC marketing
- Ideally experience of using one or more bid management tools
- Experience of back-link building campaigns and SEO tools such as Majestic
- AdWords/Bing/Google Analytics knowledge/experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity with a desire to learn new things and try new digital platforms
- Pro-active and maintain an active interest in new developments in search marketing
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20000 - £25000 dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- Subsidised BUPA medical insurance
- Free Car Parking on site on a first come first served basis, if there is no onsite car parking available there is parking available very close by which is also free
- Modern office environment
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80946924